1. I went and saw Begin Again last night based on Natalie’s review. Definitely a feel good earworm-filled movie that I’m going to watch again when it comes out on DVD. So many scenes that I keep remembering throughout the day that just make me want to duck into the cinema again.
2. I’m going to give tanning another go (fake, of course) due to an upcoming night out that require supper arm action.
3. Four items I’m going to repurchase next opportunity from my empties this month: Clinique Take the Day off Makeup remover for lids, lashes and lips, Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Foundation, Murad Clarifying Wipes for blemish-prone skin, and Skin79 Super Blemish Balm (Triple Function, Whitening, UV Protection SPF25 PA++, Wrinkle Improvement) BB cream.
4. I am unexpectedly going to be attending an awards night for work in Brisbane this coming Tuesday night, flying down in the morning and coming back Wednesday evening. Work is flying us down and as there was nothing planned for activities during the day, Adam is coming along also and we’re going to have a nice little 48 hour trip. Is there anywhere new and must-see in the Queen Street mall area?
5. I have the opportunity to Back2Mac my stash – perfect timing as the maximum they’ll do at any one time is 18 (and I’d jusst depotted my 19th item!) which equals three free lipsticks from their top 20 best sellers. I haven’t got Angel, Blankety, Creme Cup, Girl About Town, Hug Me, Lady Danger, Myth, Pretty Please, Ravishing, Snob, St Germain, Rebel, Russian Red, and Twig. I already own Creme d’nude, Morange, Syrup, Ruby Woo, Shy Girl and Vegas Volt, which are also in the top 20. So I now have to make choices. Any recommendations?
6. Chicken Twisties lately have been the bomb dot com. Have they changed the taste so they’re even better than usual?
7. Despite my online shopping extravaganza this past week (I shop when sad/lonely, which has basically been the last few days whilst Adam’s away sadface) at Netaporter, Sussan, Myer, Go To Skincare; I am now looking at ordering this Lemon Goats Milk Brush Cleanser, has anyone tried it? I disliked the solid Beauty Blender soap cleanser though…
8. This ad featuring Arnie made me giggle.
9. Having not had my brows tended to by anyone other than myself since September 2013, I’m quite excited to visit the Benefit Brow Bar in Brisbane City this coming Tuesday – I’ll be getting the full face wax since PCOS leaves me with an abundance of hairy friends, and they ain’t small.
10. I’ve been really into giving myself manicure-pedicures ever since using the Butter London Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat, and Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dri Top Coat.
11. In addition to back2Mac, I’ll be trading in five LUSH black pots to get a free fresh face mask. Cupcake, here I come!
12. I finally cleaned out my wardrobe and funnily enough have only thrown out five or maybe six items. I don’t think I was harsh enough maybe as I still have approximately twenty pairs of pajama pants. I picked up a black hanging shelf as per Vivianna Does Makeup’s #wardrobeweek videos to store my work skirts (folded due to frequently using) and pajamas.
13. I hate how the media has grabbed onto #icebucketchallenge. Do people realise they can donate money anytime without getting ice water thrown onto them? Sorry people, I just hate the media how it does this.