April will be a month of revisiting my health, and developing my willpower of which I currently lack a decent amount of both. Let me explain…
1. I am just a little crazy obsessed with Emma Watson’s style at the 2014 Oscars (above).
2. I am impatient for the year to go faster. It is not a good feeling and I hate it but cannot help it.
3. On April 7th I am seeing Divergent at the movies with a few friends, yay!
4. Then on April 8th I am doing a Sephora order, cannot figure out what to be more excited about haha. With this and a huge MAC order, I don’t think I will be buying any cosmetics until September when I visit Sydney for IMATS. Baha, not. #beautyjunkie
5. Adam got a job, started Monday and it is in town, hooray! Will be weird to have him home and going to work after three years of DIDO.
6. I have got a severe backlog of magazines again, ugh. No more buying magazines.
7. Let’s just call this week FAT WEEK, cause my clothes are breaking left right and centre.
8. I downloaded the Tapatalk app for Vogue Forum and am stoked at how easy it is to use.
9. Why does Samsung and Telstra feel the need to release brand new phones the month after I upgraded??? Curse you, S5!
10. I had a bit of an uber geek moment today when I saw my two loves collide – technology and makeup – through the Loreal and Google Glass collab video. I’ve been waiting for this forever (five years)!
11. Consider January Jones my #wcw. Guh.
12. Basically my work dilemma every morning re: all the black clothes.
13. Can’t remember who this was but I adore her “lob” and will be taking it to the hairdresser next time with me!
14. Today my Priceline reopened and I was able to swatch the new Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks – holy smooth and crazy pigmented, Batman! – the fuchsia and orange shades will for sure be joining my army.
15. Oh hi, Dior fluidsticks. Hurry up and come to my local counter, yeah?
16. Has anyone seen The Garden of Words movie? Is it on par with Ponyo or anything in that same genre like Howl’s Moving Castle.
17. I am mobile-Wordpressing to get this posted because I have been lazy. If you believe that any of these pictures are yours, ping me!
1. One month on from my birthday and I’m still receiving parcels from my online shopping binge. Ooops.
2. Veronica Mars the movie came out today, and being a backer of this fantastic Marshmallow-funded project, I got a copy of the digital download. Loving it! LoVe, forever.
3. I saw the good doctor yesterday and he has deemed me PCOS-ridden on my remaining ovary. Next stop, a dietitian to try and drop the weight I’ve gained since going off the Pill in November.
4. Tonight I’m going to see Vampire Academy with a good friend at the movies. Hooray for delayed Australian releases… not!
5. I don’t think I’m going to renew my domain name (did I already blog about this, I can’t remember?) so next month look for me at http://www.zygomaticfiend.wordpress.com instead.
6. Housesitting for my parents this weekend, looking forward to having a long hot bath and having the bed to myself – Adam will be staying home so that he can watch the Friday night footy, and will be sleeping like a starfish for the first time in months.
7. Thanks to this post, Natalie has me updating my wardrobe once again. Three cardigans in the grey, black and white are winging their way to me now. Also, a black Target body con dress graced my fine self last weekend as both a new work staple and the perfect LBD for the evenings where I just don’t know what to wear. Winner.
8. Best makeup decision I’ve ever made? That Smashbox Wondervision Sparks palette. Case in point, see following photos for one very happy woman. 9. After much whinging I have finally succumbed to the organisational heaven that is Evernote. No more bothering with other cruddy apps and note taking, other than my notebook.
10. My fingernails have been going through some kind of growth spurt lately, and for once I’ve been able to give myself a manicure TWO weeks in a row with success. #itsthesmallthings
Whoa, I really let this one go huh??
Let’s see… what’s been happening:
a) I had an ultrasound recently and the results weren’t all that great.
b) I’ve been online shopping like crazy.
c) I have barely been reading anything it feels like. My piles and shelves of books feel like “to be read” is just a dream notion of mine.
d) Work has been hectic.
e) Adam is still home but we’re hopeful there is a job on the horizon, so fingers crossed for that.
f) My makeup storage has fallen apart, my silk pillowcase went DISGUSTING (it now feels like velvet when you run your hands the wrong way on it, NOT silky feeling anymore at all) in the wash, and my microSD card for my phone died a diseased death. #firstworldproblems
g) I’ve been watching a few movies lately, and a decent amount of YouTube videos also. Whilst wearing zit fighting masks. Gah.
h) I’m halfway through four weeks of Revlon online training and it’s fun as.
What’s new with everyone else?