Happy Australia day for tomorrow, folks! G’day, and all that…
1. I went and saw Wolf of Wall Street today and it was alright, definitely a lot of shocking images or ideas. That makes a total of four movies I’ve seen this month and I am looking to check out Frozen now for something sweet after the strippers and coke in Wolfie’s movie. This clip made me want to sing along.
2. I’m giving learning conversational Spanish a go on Duolingo. Any tips for learning another language? My school never had any other option but Japanese but I have always been interested in Korean, for example, after we had two Korean girls live with us for eighteen months when I was younger.
3. I have spent a lot of time adding to my Nordstrom and Sephora online carts and then closing the tab with a giggle at the total.
4. I’m girl crushing on Margot Robbie.
6. Also, children posing as Golden Globe celebrities. Too cute.
7. So much pretty over at Elie Saab Haute Couture S/S14, particularly looks five, twenty. and thirty seven.
8. Today we visited a friend of Adams and he has two dogs that are purebred Dogeaux de Bordeaux cross purebred Neopolitan Mastiff. Their heads were the size of my arms in hugging mode and it was drool city. Apparently their granddad was brought over from the UK years ago and weighed 104 kilos. Insane. We want one.
9. Lizzie Bennet Diaries update, I’m up to episode 34. Ooops, now 35.
10. I am hardcore lemming after the Smashbox Full Exposure palette, I think a trip to Sydney is due.
11. I have subscribed to a year worth of Elle Australia and can’t wait for regular mail again.
12. My little brother turned 21 yesterday and it also marked a materialistic one year anniversary for myself.
13. My WordPress premium subscription is up for renewal in 3 months… not quite sure whether I should renew it?
14. Whilst I’m not utilising an Inbox Zero approach, I have managed now to have my emails (including archived ones) under 1000 for several months and it gives me no end of pride. Also, I spent seven hours on Friday cleaning and organizing my friend’s house after she moved heaps of her stuff home and it was very therapeutic.
How was everyone’s weeks? Let me know if you’ve done a similar post, I’d love to have a read 🙂