NB: These are listed in absolutely no certain order.
Hi there. So lately I’ve been quite enjoying catching up on my YouTube favourites. This post could be known as “The Most Effort I’ve Put Into A Blog Post In Ages” and it was inspired by missjshopaholic posting a video after a month or so of being away from our screens, I was so stoked I decided I had to start writing a list of YouTubers (the ones I could remember off the top of my head) that I get excited about when they release new videos… *big breath* so ENJOY!
3. Kimberley, Perth beauty blogger – updates frequently and always quality content.
Recently uploaded: Makeup Inventory #5: Brows & Concealers (2013)
5. Priscilla, Canadian book YouTuber with heaps of personality.
Website: http://thereadables.tumblr.com/ or http://www.thereadables.com/
Recently uploaded: 2013 Viewers Choice – July Book Haul (Open)
10. Ash, a vibrant Australian redhead who has been popping about for a year now.
Recently uploaded: Current Faves! April/May 2013
12. Dustin, super fantastic and very detailed Temptalia protégé who happens to share my name (almost).
Recently uploaded: True Blood Cocktail Countdown: Gag Reel/Bloopers
13. Evan, amazing pianist who does covers of amazing songs and therefore makes them even more amazing.
Recently uploaded: Jua (Swahili for Sun or Sunshine)
15. Ange, crazy awesome and I adore her eyebrows so much. Yang to Anita’s ying.
Recently uploaded: Rimmel Apocalips – swatches + review (full range)
17. Tiffany, super stylish beauty “guru” with gorgeous dog.
Recently uploaded: Inside My Beach/Pool Bag & My Fav Swimsuits/Coverups!!
And, last but never ever the least, is the YouTuber who inspired me to join in on twitter in the beauty blogger community, and therefore blogging and YouTubing…
20. Jade, super amazing down to earth vegetarian mama who does NOT look her age and has amazing long hair that I envy.
Recently uploaded: Empties
So that’s it. Still around? Recommend me your faves in the comments! Not on the list? I’m a scatterbrain. Link me so I can subscribe!