Today I turned a whopping twenty-four years old. Even Google knew it! I woke up tired and feeling lethargic, and then my partner made pancakes for breakfast (it is also Shrove Tuesday, known as Pancake Day) and things got a little bit better.
I have now been at work for five hours and it is a SLOW day. The other lady who works here (out of 12 staff, only two are female) crushed her arm on Saturday just gone and won’t be at work for some time (except to do pays as I am not trained in that yet), so it is just little old me. I have brought in my massive grey sequinned bow headband (bought from IMATS!) and am wearing it just for the sake of it!
Kylie Minogue and a birthday cake decorate my computer wallpaper (see below) and tonight my family and my partner and I will be going to a local Chinese restaurant (a little bit fancier than usual) for dinner. I can’t wait, as I’ve been wanting to go to this place for six months! Oh! And I’ve got a new black lace Review top (see below) to wear too.
After much procrastinating, I’ve thought about it carefully… and this is my 24 before 25 list (finally!)… let me know what you think!
- Get engaged.
- Go to IMATS 2013 in Sydney.
- Review my entire makeup, hair and skin care collection.
- Learn conversational Korean.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Attend a concert by one of my favorite performers.
- Holiday on an island.
- Get a photo in front of the Sydney Opera House.
- Make a stained glass window.
- Mend my own clothing.
- Watch a movie marathon.
- Learn to say “no” without feeling guilty.
- Eat from a food truck.
- Write and finish NaNoWriMo.
- Fly in first class.
- Start providing BioSculpture Gel nail services in-home salon.
- Create a walk-in closet from a bedroom.
- Upgrade to an iMac.
- Master cooking enough meals for a month of food.
- Have a pet.
- Go whale-watching at Hervey Bay.
- Take up yoga.
- Grow Allardi lavender in my home garden.
So there you go, there’s mine! Does anyone have a sort of “yearly bucket list” they do for their birthday?